My fabulous Sponsor Nikki McLeod of Nikki McLeod Photography would like to announce her awesome new Competition to Plans and Presents Blog readers.
NMP's 2012 "Win your Wedding Photography" competition!
This competition has been a success at NMP, 2011's winner had an amazing wedding, it was even sneaky-peeked featured on OffBeat Bride in the States! and will soon be blogged in full soon Nikki's Blog.
In the meantime, it is time to find a new winner!
Do you, or are you a bride getting married in 2012?
Are you looking for a fabulous, fun, funky wedding photographer for your big day?
How about having Fife based photographer Nikki McLeod Photography as your prize?
WHAT YOU WOULD WIN.....
- a pre-wedding chat at the studio in Fife 1 month prior to your wedding.
- coverage by Nikki from the getting ready stage of the day to the start of the meal.
- a post-wedding slideshow première of your images.
- 3 months online proofing of your images, for all your friends and family to view.
- a book-bound coffee table album with the first 20 images included, with the option to upgrade your album.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter yourself, or enter a friend or family member who is getting married.
All you need to do is email Nikki on email@example.com before September 30th 2011 and telling her why you, or your friend/family member should win; it could be for any reason; a lovely story of how you met, a heart-breaking story of how love won through the odds, funny or romantic proposals, whatever!
You MUST include the following details (any entry without any of the following will be immediately disqualified!)
- bride & groom's names
- wedding date (2012 weddings only sorry!)
- wedding venues (ceremony & reception)
- a recent photo of the couple
On October 1st, Nikki shall pick three finalists whose story shall be posted on her blog. her blog www.nmpblog.com.
Then on October 3rd, I shall post all three stories on my Nikki McLeod Photography Facebook page; the winner shall be the couple who get the most comments/votes on their story on her Facebook page.
Obviously the best stories will have a better chance of getting the most votes on Facebook so make sure you give her a good story!
This year, the comments/votes on Facebook shall be the only ones counted towards the entries, so get all your friends and family registered on Facebook, so they can vote for the winner!
- Nikki shall consider any 2012 wedding anywhere in the world BUT any wedding outwith East Central Scotland shall be subject to travel and accomodation costs to be paid for on signing a contract to secure your date. Obviously dates she is already booked cannot be considered.
- You must send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information; names of the bride and groom, wedding date, wedding venue(s), contact telephone number for the bride or groom, and your blurb as to why this couple should be considered - anything missing from the above list will void that entry. A photo of the couple is also a must!
An email will be sent within 48 hours of receiving your entry to say firstly if Nikki is available and secondly if your entry has been considered, and if the wedding is outwith East Central Scotland, how much the travel/accommodation fee will be.
- You must not already have a professional photographer booked, and NMP will have free range on the wedding day to photograph the day the NMP way, and use the images in advertising, promotion etc.
- The couple will have to sign a contract within 1 month of winning the prize, accompanied by a £100 booking fee, which is refundable at the slideshow première or can be used as a credit towards an upgrade on the album (non refundable if contract is subsequently cancelled for any reason by the client).
If there is any travel/accommodation fee to be paid, it also must be paid with the contract and is non refundable.
- Any client already booked by NMP cannot be considered.
Dead easy! Nikki is looking forward to hearing your stories! GO!!!!!